Version 1.4.3 is a bug fix release for the current stable 1.4 series. This version now allows videos to be automatically stored to the same folder as the input video and also adds the ability to update video files directly. Additionally temporary files are now stored in the selected output folder for videos. This mainly benefits users working with multiple hard drives and is necessary to comply with App Store guidelines when adding videos to iTunes.
- Temporary files are now stored in the selected destination folder
- Ability to encode videos to folder of source file.
- Option to update m4v/mp4/mov video files directly. more.
- Improved Quick Look integration
- Fixed UK Content Ratings
- Fixed crash on case sensitive filesystems